[drivingpairs] Yankee Breeching Pictures Needed

  • From: kathy robertson <goodhors@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:50:23 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone have some pictures of Yankee Breeching on
a Pair they could post?  I made some comments on the
CD-L about Pairs and Yankee Breeching.  I got some
private posts asking for clear, sharp pictures to
better explain how it works.  At this point I can't
post any pictures and wondered if someone here could
do it?  I will then direct the questioners to come
here and look at them.

Not much driving going on up here.  Too cold, snowy
roads are slippery for the cars!  We did get out two
weekends when temps went up to 55F, drove a couple
miles.  Really nice days, little wind, snow had all
melted, dry, clean roads.  Horses went along pretty
well, Team really doing the pep-step walk!  Took a
LOONG time to dry out the hairy beasts after the
drive.  Several hours, several coolers each, to pull
wet off the furballs' hair.  No fitness here!  Little
bit of shedding getting started with longer days.  Not
yet Spring up here.

No foal due until end of May, in a warmer season for
us.

Thanks
Kathy Robertson