[drivingpairs] Wonderful Driving Horse For Sale

  • From: "Seavilla Mike" <seavilla.Mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:22:51 -0700

Princessa A is a 15.1H  Bay Registered Purebred  Andalusian, Mare10 year
old, very athletic and is a Great driving horse! She has been driven her
whole life. Penny has competed in arena driving trails, Pleasure shows, CDEs
and Driven dressage. She Loves to drive! She has done Singles, Pairs and
Tandem, (Lead & Wheel). We  have done miles and miles of trails, she will go
anywhere for you, very confident. She is the type that will give you 110%.
She has terrific conformation and would make an Outstanding broodmare. She
is also comfortable in all aspects of trail riding, alone, in groups etc.
will stand quietly (under saddle or in harness) has taught my children,
grandchildren and a disabled person to drive. She has always been barefoot
with feet to be proud of and never had a soundness issues. She has good
ground manners. (She dose try to rub her head on you sometimes) She has
excellent movement, good lateral movements, goes round and forward with a
good marching walk and great Trot. She is very competitive in Combined
Driving (including Driven Dressage) and Pleasure shows and just loves to go
down the road.  Penny has been my personal horse for 9+ years and it is with
Great reluctance that I have decided to part with her. We have shared a
wonderful relationship and I am Very committed to finding the right
placement for her. We are located in Carmel (central coast) California.
Contact Mike at 831-238-6313 or e-mail above.