[drivingpairs] Winter Sale

  • From: JoanVP@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:17:43 EST

Due to the death of Stokes Von Pantz, Joan Von Pantz has a lot of driving
item for sale.  All items are located in Jupiter Florida.  Please  contact
Hannah Polson at _polshanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:polshanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)  or
_stokesvp@xxxxxxxx (mailto:stokesvp@xxxxxxx)

We have four Holly Whips for sale, we are asking $250 each.  We also  have
two Holly Whips that need new lashes, asking $200.

We have several carriages for sale also.  All carriages are listed in  the
Sales Barn with photos.

Horse sized Brown Roof Seat Wagonette/Break made by Heiko Wuhrmann.   This is
a German made carriage.  Asking $10,000.

Horse sized Black and Maroon Roof Seat Break made by Clayton Wigg of
Rockville VA.  Asking $10,000.

Natural Wood Bronson Type Carriage, made by Wheatland Wheels.  Horse  sized.
Comes with pole and shafts.  Asking $3500.

Black Top Surrey.  Horse sized.  Made by Glass Brothers Minden  City
Michigan.  Asking $3500.

Brown Runabout.  Small horse sized.  Restored by Joal  Brown.  Asking $3000.

Green and Natural Bronson Carriage.  Used with pair of  Haflingers.  Won many
blue ribbons.  Asking $4500

Green Trap with Tan Upholstery.  Horse sized.  Asking  $4500.

Joan also has five western saddles for sale.  Two were custom made for
Stokes and he hunted from them.  One is made by Andy Knight and we are  asking
$1000 the other is made by McLellands in Florida, we are asking  $2200.

As Joan is looking to sell a lot of horse stuff we are not using, no  r
easonable offer will be refused on any item.

Thank you, Hannah