[drivingpairs] Re: Who we are and what we sell

  • From: FriesianPrDriver@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:05:15 EST

We are Karen Wilkin and  Jim Urbano, of Star Cross Stable.  We breed, raise,
train and sell purebred  Friesian Horses and Sport Ponies.  Occasionally we
will take in outside  horses for driving and/or ridden dressage training, but
we
are pretty much at  capacity right now.  We stand a Section B Welsh stallion
at stud.  We  are expecting 2 Sport foals this spring (Morgan/Welsh).  Some of
 our Friesian mares will be producing again in 2007.  Check out  our website
for more info!

Karen  Wilkin
Star Cross Stable Friesian Horses & Sport Ponies
_www.starcrossstable.com_ (http://www.starcrossstable.com/)
47  Yellowbrook Rd.
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-919-3827