[drivingpairs] Welcome letter

  • From: "Helen @ DP" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:31:42 -0500

Hello members,
Apparently there are some questions about "rules" for posting to our list.   We
don't have a "set of rules" per se.    There is, however, an automatic welcome
letter sent to each person when they subscribe.   I've been asked to post it on
the web site.   Prior to the current front page, there was text outlining our
policy.   When we update the web site again, I will incorporate it into the new
page.

In the meantime.   If anyone would like a copy of the Welcome Letter, please
email me privately and I'll be happy to send you a copy of the letter as it
appears when subscribing.

Starting tomorrow, we well have a week-end of posting sale items, which will
run Friday, Saturday and Sunday.   Hope you sell lots of "stuff".

Helen, co-moderator