[drivingpairs] Water Winners

  • From: kathy robertson <goodhors@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:23:11 -0800 (PST)

 Well this seems to be one of those amazing
discussions where EVERYONE is correct!  Depending on
details of  circumstances, any of the answers can be
correct.  I guess I will have to do my own experiment,
for my location, to see the best temp for our buckets.
 Warm sure does SOUND much nicer, to give the horse
who has been out in the cold all day.  But I do want
the longest unfrozen time available for drinking too.
  Husband did his experiments in Detroit, so may not
be correct for present location.

Thanks all, for contributions.  A nice mind stretcher.

Kathy Robertson

> I checked with my husband on the myth status. He
> said it was part of his 5th grade science >
experiments!!  Hot had the first skim of ice out on  >
the window sill.