[drivingpairs] Re: Washer and Horse Drying

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 21:33:21 -0800

A regular old fashioned electric leaf blower works really well for grooming and
drying.  Much higher velocity and volume of air than a vacuum cleaner can
develop,
even on the blower side.  I got the cheapest one I could find, and have been
using
it for seven or eight years  Trained ponies first with vacuum to get them used
noise, switch to blower side, then to leaf blower.  Takes about three sessions
for
the spooky ones.  <VBG>

Jay E. Hubert
Coffing Oaks Welsh Ponies
Galt, CA
because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
And I STILL drive too fast to worry about cholesterol!