[drivingpairs] Re: Wanted vehicle

  • From: "Brenda and Klaus Schmidt" <finally-home-farm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:30:09 -0600

Hi Diane,
You asked about a pair vehicle. I thought you might like Summitview's
Challenger. I bought it originally for singles, then accidentally ended up
driving a pair.It has always driven very smoothly and it's lightweight about
350-390lbs(That's because I can't remember exactly) I didn't not want a
heavy vehicle for my single horse. You can purchase either a drop pole or
one with a spring to hold it up for $500 extra,which was a very inexpensive
way  for me to try out driving a pair. I use this vehicle at least 3days
aweek and have for the past 4 years. It holds up very well. So far I haven't
had to do much, just paint touch and maintenance.
I also like that it is not overly high off the ground. Plenty of height to
see.
I don't know if this vehicle would work for you, but I like it alot and
thought it might interest you.
All the best,
Brenda Schmidt