[drivingpairs] The pretty good Laurels DVD II.....finally, we can take orders

  • From: "Nancy Rojo" <ntrojo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 03:25:17 -0500

 Hi Fellow Drivers

 I was privileged to review the pre-release copy of the Laurels DVD II and I
 want to pass on Dave's e-mail to the carriage driving list regarding
 ordering it.  He really has done something wonderful for the sport of
 Combined Driving and this year's model is truly different and exciting.
The
 viewer is actually riding with some of the world's best and experiencing
 what it is like to drive some great hazards.  The behind the scenes
segments
 are full of surprises and  laughs that really give full flavor to the sport
 and it's participants.  The Laurels was the National Championship for the
 Ponies so you'll get to see Tracey Morgan driving her pair of Dartmoor
ponies
in a blazing hazard performance to win the pair division.

 Anyway, I couldn't imagine how Dave and his crew could improve on last
 year's DVD but he has done something totally different and so much more
 exciting.  Please support his efforts and buy both copies for your library.
 You won't regret it.

 Nancy Taylor Rojo