[drivingpairs] Re: Texas to compete in World driving championship!

  • From: "Nancy Wright" <nag.hag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:22:40 -0500

This is our opportunity to network with our friends and fellow horsemen from
every discipline and every breed. Forward this announcement to the horse
people on your Contacts list and have them send it along to another bunch of
horsemen.

However much money we raise for Mike and Jerry, the real message will be to
the USET. Crack open the checkbooks and tell the USET as loudly as you dare
how much the U.S. pairs competing at Worlds means to you!

Nancy Wright
TIRED FELLOE FARN
Boyd, Texas

Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 10:42 AM
Subject: [drivingpairs] Texas to compete in World driving championship!

> Texans to compete in World Pair Driving Championship!
>   GOOD NEWS -
>   There are three pairs going to France for the September 17-21, 2003
World Pairs Driving Championships!!! and WE were the second team chosen!!!

>   BAD NEWS-
>   We have to raise all our own money - USET spent it somewhere else!?  We
need to raise just a little more than $1,000 a day between new and the time
we leave.
>   SO WE NEED YOUR HELP111
>
>   Gladstone Equestrian Association has set up a tax deductible account so
Jerry and I can receive 100% of what you send if the check is made payable
to GEA - Team Texas.  It should be mailed to P. O. Box 119, Gladstone, NJ
07934.  Check out their website at