[drivingpairs] Re: Terminology

  • From: EStuard503@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:12:34 EDT

Thanks for the phrase!  That gives me a GREAT excuse for when my memory
ceases to function (VBG).

And thanks for the input on measuring tugs (traces) for tandem.  Barb
Siebenhausen and I are getting ready to try two of her minis in tandem in the
near future.  Right now, Cowgirl is still learning to drive single, but she's
doing so well, Barb wants her as a wheeler with Samuel T in the lead.  They
should be a hoot!  Pray for us - we'll be doing what everyone tells you not
to do; namely, two completely inexperienced tandem drivers teaching/driving
two completely inexperienced minis.  And yes, we'll both be scared!

Jean Stuard
Stuard Arabians (and one Morgan gelding)
estuard503@xxxxxxx