[drivingpairs] Tandems

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:36:15 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2006 11:03:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> The ponies were great troopers - stood quietly and all while we extricated
> them from the mess -

Thanks for sharing your story. I hope that it will serve as a warning to our
beginners: Tandem is not that easy. Many things can go wrong. As always "green
and green makes black and blue!"  So you really should have knowledgeable
help around when you start playing with this. There is a reason for the saying
that in order to be a tandem driver you must have suicidal tendencies :-)   -
but I also agree, once you have mastered it, it can also be great fun, plus be
a great preparation for learning the rein handling for driving four.

I hope your Kopf and all else too get better again soonest. Glad that your
good sense of humor was not damaged :-)
Hardy