[drivingpairs] Re: Tandem Harness

  • From: FriesianPrDriver@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:01:16 EST

Imagine my suprise and delight, when I tried on my big Friesian mare, the new
Beta Bi Harness I ordered through our own Jerry Trapani from Yanni's Harness
shop, to find that the "empathy" breast collar has a big steel loop on each
side that the buckle strap for the trace attaches to.  Yippee!!!  Very easy to
configure tandem bars to attach to it!!  The harness is easily convertible
single, pair, tandem, and other multiples!  BTW - Jerry - it all fits just
fine!

So, if you are in the market for a multipurpose, easy care harness that is
great for marathon and nice enough for presentation - you might want to contact
Jerry.  Shadbelly4@xxxxxxx
Karen Wilkin
Star Cross Stable Friesian Horses & Sport Ponies
http://www.starcrossstable.com/
47 Yellowbrook Rd.
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-919-3827