[drivingpairs] Tandem Bars

  • From: "Ansley" <anewton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:09:33 -0500

Kathy, Jay, Hardy, Sterling and others,

Could you please describe your Tandem bars and how they would attach to a neck
collar harness. How you keep them from hitting the wheeler in the knees or face
and the leaders hocks?? Any pics of them and what are the dimensions of the
bars for horses? What situations would you use them and when would you not use
them? Is it more difficult to keep the leader out of draft with them ? How do
you determine the length of the leaders traces? When making Tandem bars, what
have you found works and does not work? Any injuries occuring because of the
bars? Basically what are the pros and cons, since I have never seen them in
use. Many thanks to all who can answer !! I would like to try them someday.

Ansley

It has removed 236 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!