[drivingpairs] Tandem

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:17:18 -0800

With all the recent talk regarding tandem driving, it brought to mind an
article
in two parts that I prepared for Carriage Driving World a few years ago.  Both
articles in in the archives of CDW and here are links to the articles.

Part 1
 http://www.carriagedrivingworld.com/Archive.php?inc=A&AI2=35

Part 2

Seems to be missing from the archives.  There is  link to what is titled So you
STILL want to drive a Tandem, but the text is a repeat of part one.  I am
contacting Donna to see if she still has the original text for part two.

If you go to the web site http://www.carriagedrivingworld.com/ and click on
ARCHIVES in the left margin and then search on the word tandem you will come up
with several good articles.

Go Tandemaniacs!

Jay E Hubert
Coffing Oaks Welsh Ponies
Galt, CA

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.

And I STILL drive too fast to worry about cholesterol!