[drivingpairs] Re: Tandem

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:46:33 -0800

Noel. with all due respect, I take exception to the following statement  "It is
great way, I understand to learn to go four-in-hand, at half the cost!"

It is easier to drive a four in hand than it is to drive a tandem.  The 4's
leaders have company and support, while the tandem leader is out there all by
itself.  And if you want REAL excitement, drive a PONY tandem!  They are big
enough to get you in trouble and waaay quicker than horses!  <VBG>

Tongue in cheek, of course, but I have to challenge anyone who says I am
driving
poor man's 4 up.  Don't need 4 to get the big adrenalin rush!  <LOL>

Jay E Hubert
Coffing Oaks Welsh Ponies
Galt, CA

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.

And I STILL drive too fast to worry about cholesterol!