[drivingpairs] Synthetic pair harness...

  • From: "MARGARET TOWNSEND" <NAMGO@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "drivingpairs" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 07:12:03 -0600

Hello to the List-
  I fairly recently got both a single (has the optional deep V breast
collar)and a pair harness,for two different sizes of minis(that can be changed
over to use as two singles)beta harness from Pam at The Carriage House in FL; I
am very pleased with both the single and the pair. Have not used the pair a lot
yet, but am happy with the fit and apparent comfort for the horses, as well as
the overall construction. I ordered stainless, for the best possible ease of
care, too.
 Bob Ashworth? Were the full collars you got that came from Smuckers also of
beta, or only the long tugs and traces? I am thinking I have never seen, in all
of my looking on the internet, full collars of synthetic material--but...????
I, too, think I would like to add full collars someday, for sometime use on the
pair, so am interested in the experience of others who have done the same,
especially with Miniatures. Thanks!
  Regards to all,
  Margo Cox-Townsend
  Edgewood, NM-where the monsoon has *finally*begun-but not sure the brown
grass will revive, this late in the summer...