[drivingpairs] Start digging through those horse pictures-

  • From: TXLIPPITT@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:59:18 EST

In a message dated 12/04/2002 11:21:28 PM Central Standard Time,
gedeckt@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Before you hit SEND on any message to this group think...is this
> multiples-oriented?

Hi Noel-

This certainly was not placed capriciously nor was it in any way intended to
sneak one in.  The person who offers this service did a wonderful composite
of our champion driving pair mares, and I would have used that one as a
reference, however the imagery of the carriage stallion was easier for most
people to grasp.

The individual in question is a genuinely nice person with an exceptional
talent, who loves her horses, and has been hit with a staggering amount of
bad luck, including one of her horses contracting West Nile between his first
and second inoculation.

This was in no way a commercial pump.  It was simply some news about a kind
horse person who possess a wonderful talent, that created something wonderful
for us, and we desired to share it with others who love horses; and from the
response I've received, everyone has enjoyed seeing her web site, and thanked
me for sharing it with them.

Everyone who drives pairs has pictures of their pairs, and I'm certain that
many would enjoy seeing their pair worked up into one of these graphics, just
as we have.  No one has taken offense with sharing information about an
equine person who has a special talent.  My post was not about floor wax or
other totally unrelated subject.  It was about information that can be used
by people who drive pairs, unless of course they have no pictures of their
horses.

If I have offended anyone, then they have my sincerest apologies, for it was
not my intent to post anything that would not be of interest to a horse
person who drives pairs.

So far I have received no complaints, only "thank you's" for sharing some
information.  My thoughts were only altruistic towards my fellow pairs
drivers.

Going back under my rock...

Jon