[drivingpairs] Southeastern Driven Dressage Jubilee - August 5-6, 2006

  • From: Claire & Denis Root <toddyhollow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:56:58 -0500

Please join us in the rolling green hills of Middle Tennessee just 25 miles south of Nashville at the Tennessee Miller Coliseum, for the first ADS recognized driven dressage show east of the Mississippi River! We plan to make this an annual event.

This weekend will offer you an opportunity to drive multiple tests at multiple levels with an ADS registered dressage judge. In the southeast, we have not had the opportunity to drive tests at the level at which we are competing in addition to driving the next level test to prepare for moving up. Think how helpful those judge’s remarks will be as you prepare to move up!

Tom Hilgenberg, 1998 silver medealist in the world singles competition, will conduct a clinic on Monday, August 7, 2006, to assist you with any comments that you may have received on a dressage evaluation over the course of the weekend and/or cones navigation. Come and challenge yourself and your horses to the next level!

For a prize list and more information contact Beth Hitchman: 259A Hopkins Road, Pulaski, TN 38478; home phone: (931)363-9973, cell 931 638-3355; e mail: bhitchman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or Claire Root: email: toddyhollow@xxxxxxxxxx

Claire Root