[drivingpairs] Sleigh Rally

  • From: Candis Hankins <kess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: driving pairs <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:59:24 -0600

The Northwoods Harness Club of Northern Wisconsin is holding their 20th annual Sleigh Rally in Ashland Saturday January 14th, 2006. There is no entry fee and we offer awards in 16 categories, several of which are specifically for pairs and multiples. We also have experienced judges, a free bag of horse feed, free hospitality room, slide show, and a banquet dinner for just 15.00 a person. We give away tons of door prizes and other souvenirs, plus we raffle off a lap blanket and other nice items. And one other thing... We always have SNOW!
Even if you live too far away to bring a horse you might want to consider this adventure if you are anywhere in the Minnesota or Wisconsin area. People come from North Dakota and Canada too. Write to me and I will send you all the information you need for a fun weekend. Candy