[drivingpairs] Search for horse interrupted - assistance required

  • From: Dwayne F.Wanner <dwanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:18:53 -0500

I am trying to assist someone who is looking for a "ready to go" horse to use
in CDE competitions on the west coast.The buyer suddenly has been  asked to
undertake some serious tasks  that demand a great deal of time. We had started
a search for such a horse and the hope was we would have one by now and the
horse could be prepared for the western show circuit. Unfortunately other more
pressing demand mnake this impossible. We are hopeful  that this situation will
correct itslef within the next few weeks and there will be time for the cde.
The ideal horse ( not a pony) is easy to work around and could achieve about a
40-45 in preliminary dressage ( i.e bends, gaits, backup, walk,stand). Harness
and vehicle are ready.
Price is an object.
Please e mail me privately if you have such a horse available for sale or
lease. Horse must be delivered to California.
dwanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
dwayne wanner