[drivingpairs] Sale Barn page

  • From: "Helen Roeder" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:06:40 -0600

BlankHowdy driving buddies,

We're working on adding a SALE BARN page to our web site where members =
can post a photo and about an 18 word text, plus sellers name, which =
will be a link to sending an email to you from a potential buyer.   =
Photos will be thumbnails which will enlarge.  =20

This is new so we're going to be in a trial period to see how well it =
works for us.   Here are the rules (for now) for posting.  =20

1.  One photo per item only, please.  Include about an 18 word text =
(description/price/size,etc), plus your name.

2.  MUST BE PAIR or TEAM RELATED, such as pair or team vehicle, pair or =
team harness, pair of animals.    One animal will be accepted if and =
only if it is a finished animal, experienced in driving in a pair or =
team.   ABSOLUTELY NO UNTRAINED POTENTIALS AND NO SINGLES WITHOUT PAIR =
OR TEAM EXPERIENCE!!!

If this works well and we aren't inundated with sale items, then maybe =
we can follow up with adding "other stuff".      However, I think a =
routine  "sale" day or weekend on the list will be the place for posting =
those items.  =20

If you wish to post something within the parameters above, please email =
them to me at drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    and keep your fingers cross =
that this runs smoothly. =20

As you may have realized, we are the only place on the web devoted =
strictly to pairs or more, so please help keep it that way.  =20

Thank you for all your support.  Couldn't do it without Keegan, our web =
site Elf. =20

Carry on driving..........

Helen

When I am old, I shall wear diamonds and a wide brimmed straw hat with =
ribbons on it
And I shall spend my social security on white wine and carrots, and sit =
in the alley of my barn,
To listen to my horses breathe.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Helen Roeder.vcf