[drivingpairs] Puddle Jumper Welds and Flea Market ad

  • From: JLO <cicera65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 05:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

The welds on the puddle jumper are beautiful smooth spiralled
glorious works of art. They look as they should instead of like the
lumpy gloms of stuff I usually see with rough edges on other
carriages. You could brush a baby's face across Russ Hardwick's welds
and come away with not a mark. Both our Hardwick vehicles have these
gorgeous welds.

Flea Market Weekend For Sale List:

Friesian Arabian (AWS Registered Red Ribbon Approved) filly, bay with
a star. Two years old, should finish 15.2 or better already almost
15hh now. LOVELY mover, super disposition simply gorgeous. We are a
pony farm these days and though she would cross incredibly with our
ponies I would hate to see her become just a broodmare at the age of
3 or 4. She needs a home and a job. We have no time to pursue her
potential. $4000 OCO (or closest offer)

Clydesdale/TB cross bay 4 whites and a blaze. Over 16hh now with some
growing still to do. My experience is they grow for up to 6yrs. This
mare is WONDERFUL, sweet, gorgeous mover for anything from dressage -
combined driving. She is my love, but again, we are a pony farm and
she is just not where we are going. I bred her for myself and am
facing the hard decision of letting her go. She has been long lined
and worn full harness, but we have not finished her. She will be a
breeze to do anything with. She loves human attention more than
anything else. When I do back her or hook her the price will go up
immediately $8500 OCO

Pony Pair same as I mentioned in my last post. $3000 OCO

2002 ASPR (American Sport Pony) yearling. Cob cross, black bay pinto.
Will finish right at 13hh. Super cute, will be adorable for driving.
Daughter to one of the pair.  $2500 OCO

2003 Saddlebred/Percheron/TB filly. Looks to be going liver chestnut.
Very very nice filly. She will be a big girl. Over 16hh easily. Very
friendly, a tad confident (pushy) she will be weaned in October.
$2500

2003 ASPR filly (Cob/Saddlebred) black with a star. Should finish
large pony may go over. She is just stunning. Friendly, lovely mover.
will be weaned in October and available in November after the ASPR
inspection $3500

Spotted Saddle Horse gelding, black and white not gaited GORGEOUS
dressage mover. I think he is about 14.3 at the wither but he has a
very high wither so he is more like 14hh at the back. He is being
sold as a companion due to some issues. I know he rides and drives
I've done it. He is not afraid of carriage equipment stands well to
be harnessed or mounted to ride. He does have some light on the
forehand issues. I can't decide if it's barn balkiness or mouth
issues from past crappy training and tooth problems OR both. We have
NO time to work through these things so I must place him. I truly
feel if ANYONE would work him regularly he would do very well BUT I
can't PROMISE such a thing so I will sell him as a companion. What
one tries with him on their own is up the them. He is a wonderful
baby sitter, loves all other horses especially young colts to play
with. Has great ground manners. Leads, loads, ties, clips, fly
sprays, stands like a rock for the farrier, easy to de worm,
vaccinate and whatever else. $500 to an approved home.

All except the saddle horse can be seen at our website. I have other
pictures available. I can send pictures of the Saddle Horse as well.

Jodi in Morriston FL
http://www.underthesonfarm.com