[drivingpairs] Pony Wicker Back to Back Trap

  • From: "Jay Hubert" <jhubert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WelshMountainPonyList" <ponies@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "WelshMPL2" <wmp2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "welshponycob" <ponycob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NCDC" <NorCalDC@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <RecreationalEquineDriving@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "CD-L" <CD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:31:28 -0800

A friend who is moving soon needs to sell a few driving items including a
beautiful restored pony size back to back trap, with wicker.  I believe it is a
Walburn and Riker but it does NOT have the builders plate.  Here is what Deb
said
about it, along with a few other items. A picture of the Trap is attached.

Please contact her directly if you are interested..... Debbie Henderson
bayfield@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jay
-----
We have no plate on the pony trap.  It is suspected by some to be that, but
there
is no proof.  It is really a nice trap.  The yellow was the original color
figured out in the paint chips when Barb Lee restored it.  Very nice job.    I
am
asking $3,500 firm on it.  Paid 4k.   Bedford cord seats, original hardware.
Has
a pair pole, unpainted with it.

Also a Van Du Huvel marathon vehicle for large critters.  Bought it so I could
do
the cobs as a pair.  Never got there.  May in the future though if I cannot
sell
it  $4,000

Also have a small pony pair harness, needs collars.  Has fit from 12.0 to 13.2
hds stretched out.  Had enough holes to go to about 11 hds.  Asking $300.  Good
working condition.

My cob harness is also for sale.  It is beautiful.  Soft leather collar and
hames.    No patent except on the saddle.  I love the looks of well cared for
leather.  Made by Barb Lee.  $2,200.  Shown in once at the Driven Dressage
Festival.

  All are in head to the show condition.  I just don't want to move them to CO.
Taking 3 vehicles already.     I REALLY need to sell these !!

Thanks for posting

Deb
bayfield@xxxxxxxxxxx