[drivingpairs] Pony Leader Reins

  • From: "The Stewarts" <stewarts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:34:11 -0600

I am probably posting this at the wrong time; so I apologize to Helen and Noel
if this is inappropriate.

Someone on the CDL posted that they wanted to buy a pair of pony leader reins.
This reminded me that Paul had a virtually brand new pair of Smuckers pony
leader reins that we would never use since he has decided to drive horses.  If
he used them half a dozen times, I would be surprised.  Probably more like 2 or
3.  I checked with Moses Smuckers, and they would cost $395 to replace.  We
want $300 for them.  I guarantee that they are just like new.  Our ponies were
12.2.

(I did tell the CDL person, but now she is wondering if she doesn't need horse
size reins for her ponies.)

Deryn Stewart