[drivingpairs] Ponies

  • From: Pedfjords@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:26:35 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2004 12:19:53 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I am completely out of room for equines or would grab her up myself.  She is
> a beautiful girl and doesn't deserve to go for meat.
>
> Cindy

   Thanks for replying Cindy. I must admit that I see alot of similar ad's
here in UT.  The owner could contact any of the many rescue groups out there to
come get her, but, of course, they all seem to want that 1.50 per pound that
she might bring. I wish people wouldnt breed ( name any domestic animal ) if
they are not getting something they will keep, or at least be able to sell or
give someone else who will love and care for it. I breed horses, but have no
problem finding good homes and many of mine are here forever, no matter what.
Even if my situation changed, finding homes for purebred, registered, trained
Norwegian Fjords is easy, so we do what it is we do. Good for you, to try and
help this filly.....maybe try a few of those rescue groups and they could find
some medium with the owner for a price.

     To make this pairs driving related.....Im shopping on E-Bay for a
vintage grey ladies hat to help motivate me to get these 2 Grey Fjord ladies
hitched
for a tandem by summers end. If I have the outfit.....it will come......<g>

                     Lisa Pedersen