[drivingpairs] Re: Pole height

  • From: "Karen Johnson" <kjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:07:09 -0700

Thanks for your help, Diane.

I had a pole made that attaches to my single 4-wheel carriage.  Basically it
is a drop pole (since that is the easiest for converting a single carriage).
When attaching a pole to your single carriage and pulling with a pair.  Make
sure you are not putting to much stress on the fifth wheel.

The fifth wheel? Hmmm. I have a two wheel cart..

There has been much discussion in the past on driving a 2 wheel carriage
with a pole:-)  probably information in the archives.

Thanks I will search them.

Karen