[drivingpairs] Re: Pole cover

  • From: "B Seablade" <shadowbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 08:49:29 -0400

Hi

My friend and I made the pole cover for my Jeff Day.  We had previously
purchased black vinyl from the fabric store.  We cut a piece to cover the
pole with a overlap.  We put the heavy duty Velcro strips on it and put in
on the pole over pipe insulation.  We needed to cover the end with black
duct tape and it stays pretty good.  We redo it every couple years as going
thru the water it gets a little messy.  We fix it up with duct tape or
electrical tape.  It is nice padding for my Shetlands not to thick.  You can
get the pipe insulation, Velcro and the duct tape at Home Depot.  The Fabric
from any fabric store in probably lots of different colors.  Measure twice
and cut once.  Betty