[drivingpairs] Picture Site

  • From: kathy robertson <goodhors@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:53:59 -0800 (PST)

I found this site and it contains a lot of pair and
some multiple pictures.  Some nice shots of marathon
yoke poles, pole heads and the different harness.
Contains full neck collars, breast collars and the
latest in broller(combinations of both).  Great shots
of regular poles used in dressage and clearly show
longer length, comes even with horses noses.  Also
interesting was difference in bridle construction,
total seperation of noseband into unattached caveson
in one picture.  Does allow blinker to gap.  Other
differences shown and a broken axle, but not how it
happened.

Address takes you into home and I clicked up photos.
There were about four full pages of pictures, last two
are mostly horsey.  I didn't have time to check the
whole site and don't read German-Dutch?

http://www.stmartins.de/

Kathy Robertson