[drivingpairs] Re: Pairs Harness

  • From: TwilightTempest@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:57:06 EDT

Sure Carol.

It's called the Euro Harness. It's a combination between a collar and hames
and a breastcollar. I think it's brillantly designed and all horses look good
in  it and move better be cause they really have something to pull with.
Dressage  judges like to see them on horses all the time not just for the
marathon
in  CDE.

Well the pictures are attatched, if you're interested I can contact
_info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)  for more
information. I
believe they are $295 a piece... Here's the website which they  are on, scroll
to the bottom.

_http://www.carriagecorner.com/page7.html_
(http://www.carriagecorner.com/page7.html)

I'm going to inquire as to whether or not the Euro Collar comes in
synthetic. I'm in Florida so synthetic is the only way to go with the  humidity.

Hope this helps.

Nicole and Sonic the Appy

In a message dated 10/19/2004 6:52:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
billbuk@xxxxxxxx writes:
Please  include me in sending the pictures. I am just starting with my
mini pair  and it is a little confusing. - carol  (billbuk@xxxxxxxx)