[drivingpairs] Re: New to pairs driving - To Beverly

  • From: "Claudia Novak" <novakc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:54:00 -0500

LOL!  Hope your child rearing theories were better than mine! I gave up on
the fourth one.  She is turning out to be the worst over achiever of the
lot. Now I am onto grandchildren.  THIS is where my theories have ended. My
oldest daughter asks me a question and I tell her SHE is on her OWN just
like I was <VBG>.  NO matter what, driving a pair is much easier than
raising children IMHO.
Yours,
Claudia Novak
www.tangwyllt.com

Very interesting...

Shucks, there goes another perfectly wonderful theory...

Anyone care to listen to all my child rearing theories?  My son's are now 38
and 31 and they grew up and prospered inspite of all my wonderful
theories...

My advice to my two darling daughters (in-law) ?

Ignore anything I tell you and don't become married to your own theories
either... <grin>