[drivingpairs] Re: New to pairs driving

  • From: Bob Ashworth <bashworth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:55:52 -0800 (PST)

Carol,

I have been driving my pair for less than a year, so I am by no
means an expert. BUT, I have learned that the problem you describe
is very common. I have asked many seasoned veterans about this and
I get pretty much the same story.
You have what is known as a willing pair.

One is willing to do all the work.
The other is willing to let her do it.

My girls fit this description perfectly. My only advice to keep
after it and they will improve, but only if you insist. Every drive
is a training session. Mine have made major improvements, but still
have a long way to go.
Have fun,

Bob Ashworth
Raymond, CA