[drivingpairs] Re: New to List

  • From: billbuk@xxxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:18:48 -0400

Welcome, Carol. I am a Carol too. How lucky you are to be able to keep
more horses on your property. In Maryland, in my county, we are only
allowed 2 for 3 acres so your "herd" would quickly come to a halt. If the
law was otherwise, I'd have bought many many minis. Of course, feeding
the little guys and getting rid of more manure would then be an issue.  I
am teaching my minis to drive and having a ball. I too have read and
bought everything I can get my hands on for team driving. But I've found
that other drivers have been the biggest help...and, of course, the
members of this list. They are caring and so helpful with every issue
that comes up. They are thoughtful and very knowledgeable. Good luck. -
carol