[drivingpairs] Re: New book on rescuing horses in traumatic settings availab...

  • From: KNowak5170@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:45:22 EDT

Thanks so much Beverly!
I have ordered it and am passing the info on.
This past spring we had a horse crash through a fence and fall in the manure
lagoon, which we were in the process of closing and removing permanently (we
purchased a large dairy farm that we are renovating into a horse farm).  It was
a horror that one could not imagine in their wildest dreams and literally
happened in seconds.  By the grace of God we were able to pull her up over the
steep banks and out.  All of us covered from head to toe in that disgusting
"slurry" but fortunately we all survived.
Karen