[drivingpairs] New Pair

  • From: kathy robertson <goodhors@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

What a great looking Pair!  Kathleen they sound like a
great beginning has indeed taken place.  And it only
took how many years?  Agnes is your second try to
match JH isn't she?  They are a great match, she is
just lovely.

I am really glad your homework has paid off so well,
such a non-event for all of you.  Do keep your eye on
them as you continue harnessing and driving.  We find
the first couple rides or hitchings almost always go
well.  Then animal gains confidence and if there will
be problems it takes place with ride or drive 8 thru
12.  We have had a couple failures over the years, but
not during those first couple hitchings.  Moving right
into the Pair will probably help her stay more solid,
because JH will be right there too.

Congratulations, I am so happy to see and hear how
well it went.

Kathy Robertson