[drivingpairs] Need to tow your pairs this winter?

  • From: "Anya Getman" <agetman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:47:16 -0500 (EST)

Out here in SE Michigan, we've decided to sell our 1999 extended cab
(seats a couple people in back nicely) short bed fleetside island blue
metallic 4x4 17" tired gasoline F150 (Triton V8 engine) with towing
package (roughly 60K miles on it) and lease a new 2004 this coming Spring.
 If you know anyone interested, please yodel soon, before we hand it over
to a dealer.  Its extended warranty is good until August 2004, and
transferrable.

Why?  Cause we're being offered this really great 2 year incremental lease
deal on a Mazda Miata, but since it is a deal as incremental lease only, I
need to lease something else "normal" under it.  So it's time to go ahead
and lease a new truck.

We're thinking about going to Florida this Xmastime, and maybe out Idaho,
or Hawaii, very early 2004.  So, if you aren't in our backyard, we might
be able to take turns driving it out in some direction.

We live 20 minutes from DTW airport, can pick you up, and have a spare
bedroom, if you'd like to show up, test drive, and take it home :).

Feel free to offer something reasonable :) ...
Anya