[drivingpairs] Need more multiples

  • From: KYutzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:26:55 -0500

I also agree that we need more multiples. It's a whole lot more fun when you
have fellow competitors. I just saw a list of the competitors for the Cowboy
Country CDE in Oklahoma and there are a total of six multiples out of 45+
entries. They are 3 pony pairs, 2 horse 4's and 1 horse pair. Since we
started driving pair ponies, in the central US we have lost 4 pony pairs for
various reasons - one went to horse pairs so technically they are not out of
multiples.
Helen - What exactly are you planning on for the workshops/clinics for
multiples?

Ruthie - Even though you offered classes for marathon carriages, it's more
fun to use the nice leather harness for pleasure shows and currently our
only nice leather harness is for a single.

Keith Yutzy
Lone Star Dartmoors
http://www.lonestardartmoors.com