[drivingpairs] Marathon yoke

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:45:22 EST

In a message dated 1/29/2003 11:26:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Does anyone have a picture of the marathon yoke as Hardy has described?
> How
> might one purchase one that would fit their existing pole?
>
> Olive

I don't have a picture handy, but if you look at pictures of advanced level
CDE pairs competing in the marathon, I'm sure, you see many.

To buy one, either try the manufacturer of your vehicle, or elsewise have one
made by a carriage shop. Out here in the West (S.Calif), Arnold Riffle from
the Carriage Barn comes to mind, and I'm sure, there are similar ones around
the rest of the country. It's really not all that difficulty and high tech.
Any decent metal working / welding shop could probably make one.
Hardy