[drivingpairs] Lovely warmblood youngsters for sale..

  • From: "Jen Massey" <knightsmount@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:26:41 -0600

We are a small breeding farm where all our horses are "designed" for driving
and dressage, chosen for willing temperament, freedom of movement, and correct
conformation for long service life.

Due to the severe hay shortage in our area we have decided to offer for sale
several really nicely matched young sibling warmblood pairs for sale which we
had intended to train for our own competition pairs.

The following horses are available before or after training to drive.

1.  Dapple gray full sisters~ Arabian/Percheron: One is three, one is two years
old (These girls will start driving training in March)

2.  Mahogany bay full sisters~ Percheron/National Showhorse(Saddlebred/Arabian)
One is two, one is a yearling

3.  Gray 3/4 brothers~ Arabian/Shire: One is two years old, one is a yearling.
These match in movement, but one has black mane and tail the other gray.  Out
of smaller Shire mares(mother and daughter) by our 28 year old Arabian stallion
who is still 100% sound!

Also several nice singles from weanling to three year olds available for sale.

Priced from $3,000 per horse and up. Price will increase as their formal
training progresses
 We will consider reasonable offers.

.

E-photos and vhs video available upon request.

Knight's Mount Farm
Visitors are always welcome!
Bristow, Oklahoma
918-367-8907