[drivingpairs] Look no further!

  • From: "Phil and Sharon Myers" <trinmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:06:30 -0400

Hi everyone,
I am listing these items for my friend, Pam Schneider.  Since Kurt passed
away, she no longer has use for all these carriages and harnesses.  Please
contact her directly if you are interested.  Pjschn@xxxxxxx

Cut under T-Cart.....$5500 - For those new to driving, this is NOT a two
wheeled cart, it is a four wheeled carriage.  Black with maroon cushions and
detail.  Don't know the maker or year, but this carriage has been restored
and is a very pretty vehicle.  Pam has pictures.  Comes with pole - good for
horse pair or four-in-hand.  This is a heavy vehicle.  It's very pretty!

Doe Run pairs vehicle.  This was built in 1983.  It was completely revamped
in 2005.  Good for large pony pair up through advanced.  All accessories
come with it for the dress package for cones and dressage.  A complete
carriage all in one! $8000

Chauncey Thomas Boston Gig - 1895.  It has hinged shafts which allow for
adjustment from 14H to 16H horses with the same vehicle.  The lamps are
signed "Chauncey Thomas".  This is a lovely vehicle for single or tandem
use.  (Personal note from Sharon:  this vehicle was driven by Kurt at many
pleasure shows, and I rode on it.  It is a well-balanced vehicle and always
caught the judge's eye.)  It is in very good condition. $8500  (ask Pam
about the basket)

Smuckers leather pair harness.  Large pony size. Brass.  $1500

Tedman pair harness.  Cob sized.  Contact Pam about the price.

There are also tandem items for sale - traces, reins, roger rings, etc.
These are all in excellent shape.  She has to figure out prices on these
items, but if you contact her directly, she will work with you on that.

Thank you for letting me list these items!  They are all in south-central
PA, near Carlisle.  Call 717-776-9748 or Pjschn@xxxxxxx

Sharon