[drivingpairs] Lippitt Morgan mare for sale

  • From: "Robert Thomas" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:15:09 -0400

We are selling our Lippitt Morgan mare (approx. 14.1 hands).  She was
professionally trained by Gene Brown from Texas (formerly Penna) & drives
single, double and also rides.  She holds Worlds Championship from the Morgan
Nationals & has also raised 3 foals for us, but is presently not bred.  She
could go back to the Carriage show ring at any time & would also make a great
CDE pony
Contact: rwthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx