[drivingpairs] Re: L A fair- tandem

  • From: Carpediemfarm@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:36:59 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2006 11:04:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Did anyone see that turn out in the LA Tandem
> class this year?
>
> In 2004, I think there were only two in the
> class.  One of the tandems, was a draft pair.  I
> think that they let them enter as they were a
> pleasure pair and there isn't a pleasure pair
> tandem class in the draft classes.  Just Hitch.
>
> Heather
>
> Heather J. Parker

Heather,
That was the ATC class, and that was Souix Munyon's Belgians driven by
Ladonne Hatley.  There were 3 in the class: Cutler's- grey welshes, Me,- pinto
ponies, and Ladonne- belgians.

HOWEVER... in the actual draft tandem class that year they had a WOPPING
16!!!!!! entries.  Had to split the class....
They make it look really easy too...
Trish