[drivingpairs] Re: Jeff Day Marathon Vehicle pair set up - Reply

  • From: "Claudia Novak" <novakc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:51:29 -0500

Hi Jane,
        I am under the impression that Jeff Day have not been making
vehicles for a number of years.  I think Bruce in FL sent me his last
known phone number when I asked the RED list about Jeff Day vehicles.  I
am in the process of purchasing a Jeff Day for my pair BUT it has a pole
and shafts.  When I get it in a couple of weeks, I can send you pictures
of the pole set up.
        Sorry not to be more help.  I should think another good carriage
maker could make a pole up for you if they have your measurements.
Yours,
Claudia Novak
http://www.tangwyllt.com/

I am looking for a pole and pair set up to fit a Jeff Day Marathon
vehicle. I had this vehicle made years ago, never thought I would drive
a pair and now may have that opportunity.  Please let me know if you
know of someone that could make this for me or may be willing to part
with it.

Thanks,

Jane Ramsey
Smyrna, Delaware,