[drivingpairs] Introduction

  • From: "HeatheratAEP" <Heather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:55:18 -0500

Hello All,

To introduce myself my name is Heather Schneider, I am new to the Pairs
list. Many of you know my husband David and I as "Mr and Mrs Zilco"  what
you may not know is that we both have been driving for more then 25 years,
Singles, Pairs, Tandem, Unicorn, and Team.  David started with Fjords and I
with My Hackney Horse. Through the years we have tried many different breeds
of Horses and Ponies in many different combinations. Today we have a young
pair and a spare of Section B Welsh Ponies , A Warmblood (David's Horse) and
our Famous Retiree "Merlin".

We compete in CDE's and Pleasure Driving.

We enjoy Good Sport, Good Horses (and Ponies too!) and most importantly Good
Friends.  The Sport of Driving has the Best Folks out there!

Safe Driving!

Heather Schneider

Advanced Equine Products

Exclusive North American Distributor of Zilco Products

"The #1 Choice of Champions"

Endurance and Trekking Equipment & Carriage Harness

www.advancedequine.com