[drivingpairs] Re: How to stop my ponies biting while in harness

  • From: "Diane Kastama" <dkastama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:11:52 -0800

You could try a flash noseband and see if that will help him keep his mouth
shut and not bite.   I used one for a while on a young horse who fussed with
trying to bite the other one in the pair and also tried to pull the
quickrelease shackles etc.  I used it for about 6 months and then didn't need
to use it anymore.

Diane Kastama