[drivingpairs] Re: How can I reach Alexander Hewitt?

  • From: LBurke3456@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:59:34 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2006 8:20:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
agetman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Sterling Graburn driving Alexander Hewitt's tandem of Quincey
(Belgian Warmblood (leader)) and Ultimatum (Arabian X Dutch Warmblood
(Wheeler)
> in the* vitory* lap at the Ga International CDE 2003, groom is LeAnna
Totten.

(Hi, Helen, caught a typo :) ... )

I'd love to discuss the differences he sees between his two horses ...
thanks!!!
Anya
Hello,
Did you ever get a contact address for Alexander Hewitt?  If so, would you
let me know the address as I have an invitation to send him for an event we're
hosting in August.  I believe he is in Colorado these days?  Thanks!
Nilda
NY