[drivingpairs] Hi Margo

  • From: billbuk@xxxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:50:14 -0500

Let's hear it for the senior drivers!!!!  I  am 56 and drive a pair of
bay minis. Actually, I only drive one now. I am training the baby who
will be 2 in the spring but they will drive together soon. We show at
local shows in mini classes (halter, obstacles, etc.), fairs, and
parades. My 16 h quarter horses was getting too hard on my knees but I
don't have the heart to sell him. These little guys are so much fun and
easier on my aging body.  It is only my poor farrier who has to suffer on
his hands and knees (ha, ha!).

I wish you good luck and would love to see pictures of  your boys. I am
not computer literate enough yet to figure out how to send a picture for
everyone to see yet. You are going to love this group. They know so much
and are ready and willing to share. In fact, they seem to take joy in
solving problems. You'll get lots of different opinions so you'll have to
sort through them and see which ones work for you.  Welcome aboard. -
carol