[drivingpairs] Harness

  • From: WestofOttawa@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:42:15 EST

We have 10 horses in the barn that drive and I would like to try putting two
of them together.  Before I go out and purchase a Smuckers Deluxe or some
other new harness I would like to find out if we really want to seriously do
this.

We have a Zilco that we use quite a bit, several sets of unused older leather
harness mostly of the light breed show type and show harness that stays in
the house.  To get started, could I just purchase breast collars with rings,
a pair rein and other bits?

Raud Wilke
Eastbrook Morgans
Dousman, WI