[drivingpairs] Get your wallets out....

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 14:00:27 -0400

A lot of planning and hours of work have gone into creating and running Driving Pairs.

Although it has been a joint project between Helen Roeder and myself, Helen has done the bulk for the work.

When evaluating the site and its progress we have reached a point where we may take two courses....charging to joing and belong, or having advertising on our website grow to support the site. We have decided to continue as a free site (YEAH!) and expand the advertising opportunities

There are no salaries, no trips, no income at all to us...so any money goes to pay the bills of keeping the site up and running and to our very helpful and capable web designers.

Helen will be posting shortly about ads, so please consider one to show your support. Not everyone can afford to advertise, and for those, your participation in the group is payment enough...and we know that others with the ability will be generous.

We want to thank you all, and let's keep on driving!

noel jones, aago
noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.frogmusic.com
athens, tennessee