[drivingpairs] Fw: pony mules and welsh pair

  • From: Risë Massey <rmassey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:43:29 -0700

Thanks for the many inquiries re pony mules and welsh pair.

I'm reposting, as per many requests. Sorry, I thought my email address went
automatically with the post; accesses by clicking on the reply icon (as
opposed to the rely to all icon). Works that way on the cdlist.

I can be contacted at: rmassey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will, however, be out of town until Sunday night.

I'll also add: we still have Thistle, 14 hh Fell pony mare, rides and drives
with style, looking for a new home.

Risë Massey
Cartwheels Driving Centre